Monday, October 29, 2012

Aches and Pains

The onslaught of random aches and pains continue. Not an hour goes by when I don't experience some sort of weird and slightly painful sensation down there. Sometimes the pain is more significant, but those aren't quite so random. They occur when I've done something I shouldn't do...like sit for too long, lift something heavy, bend over the wrong way, etc.

I'm still working on that surprise announcement that I promised a few weeks ago. Still have to put the polishing touches on it, before I can confidently speak to it. But hopefully it won't be but just a couple more weeks.

I'll also post some google results for the year and I'm coming up on my two year reversal anniversary in December. So I have some things to post coming up. Until next time...

No comments: