Monday, June 4, 2012

3200 Miles (of Sitting) Later

I have survived another long distance move across country. We are now in Tennessee from Washington state. We miss our home up there, but the job prospects just were not that great. Hopefully, they'll look up here in the volunteer state.

Well, how am I doing? That's a good question. Since my last posting, I have been doing okay. Oh sure, the usual chronic ache in my right inguinal area and the occassional racking sensation on the left, but overall, I think the Lord has kept me out of significant trouble these last several weeks.

My wife and I have been intimate and I didn't have any pains or aches afterward. I actually felt pretty good, except for a racking pain that lingered post EJ for a day or so on the left.

Despite the long drive, I haven't been sitting too much, except for yesterday and today, as I search frantically for a job. Sitting still isn't fun for anyone with PVPS - no matter where you are in your journey.

I read someone on the forum who says he's been pain free for two years since he had his neurolysis procedure in Florida by Dr. P. I can't spell his last name and apparently he does go by "Dr. P", so don't feel bad about my abbreviation. I still think I may have this procedure, but we'll see.

I will probably get back to a semi-regular posting, now that I'm settled from our move. I would be remiss if I didn't thank the Lord for allowing us a safe move across country and a minimum of painful symptoms along the way. I've said it before and I'll keep right on saying it, "Thank you God for all you do. I don't know where I'd be without him. His grace is neverending and his love is always abounding. I know I don't deserve it, so thank you for it. In Jesus name, Amen."

No comments: