Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back in Time

I've walked on the treadmill the last couple of days but now I've decided to stretch out my legs afterward. As a result, I've been experiencing the dull ache in my right groin that I had during last summer. But my back has been hurting so much that I figured my hamstrings needed to be stretched out as their tightness correlates to my lumbar pain. It felt good to stretch them out, but this ache is a real pain.

I'm getting fairly tired of having to deal with the constant aches and pains associated with PVPS. I know, so is everybody else in the world who suffers from chronic pain. I get that. I find though, that I go through cycles of being 1) okay with everything and 2) frustration with it all.

My faith in my lord Jesus Christ helps me more than anyone can ever know. It seems like he helps me get back on the right track after I've cycled down into the pits for a while. Again, I'm not sure how people deal with stuff like this without faith in Jesus. The eternal perspective I have, knowing I have a better life in heaven awaiting me, really does get me out of the doldrums.

I'm still thinking hard about the idea of getting the targeted neurolysis. I  need more information though first. I'd hate to make another misinformed decision.

I guess that's it. Praise be to God as he teaches me to die to myself everyday. PVPS helps me do that.

No comments: