Friday, December 2, 2011

Mr. Johnson's Pain Is Gone, For Now

Thank goodness the pain in my...you know what (johnson), is finally gone. I had it for about 3-4 days. It wasn't bighting pain, but it was disturbing and uncomfortable. Enough that I took tylenol a couple of times to try to get rid of it. Now I've been essentially pain free for 2 days. I have little twinges in my right inguinal area for very brief periods, but that is it. I know I'm not out of the woods, probably just going through a good cycle. The pain in my penis may return at any moment as well.

My wife and I haven't been together at all since I last mentioned it, seems like several weeks ago. But when the weather is cold and the house is cold, there isn't a lot of lovin' going on in the house. It's like a hibernation period for her. I can't complain though, with all the aches and pains, it's hard for me to be in the mood too.

No comments: