Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is Crazy

Well, the last thing I expected to happen (and one of my worst fears), has happened. I went from having congestion pain, to nerve pain, to this new thing that has happened. I hate to even discuss it because it just hurts and is embarrassing.

So this new pain is a sharp pain in the tip of my "johnson". It comes in waves. It hurts in a pulsating way for about an hour until I go to the bathroom. Then it goes away for about an hour and the whole cycle starts over again. Very weird. It's also weird because this pain has started 11 months after my vasectomy reversal. Now why is that? I just don't know.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that you just shouldn't ever mess with your "junk". Too many strange things can happen. Too much sensitive plumbing. Just isn't worth it.

So if you've thought about having a vasectomy, just don't. Too much at risk.

No comments: