Friday, October 14, 2011

New Sensation Out of Nowhere

I'm now almost a full 10 months since my vasectomy reversal and I just had a new sensation/pain last night. My left teste felt "weird". Sorry, that's the best I can do to describe it. It only lasted about 1 minute and it didn't really hurt as much as it was kind of uncomfortable. But, that's all I have to report since my last post, so I'll take that as good news.

This cycle of feeling good has been wonderful. A nice departure from the bad part of the cycle. I hope it lasts a long time, but we'll see. I certainly don't want to get too high with how I'm feeling, because that just means I'll fall pretty far when I start having pain again.

My wife and I haven't been together yet, so I'm a little worrisome about what might happen when we do get together. Her work situation is calming down a lot and her hours are returning to a kind of normal now. So hopefully, she'll be less stressed out and we can return to our normal intimacy frequency. Again, we never set a lot of records in that area anyway. But this drought has been a little excessive - thanks to her new job.

Who knows, with the weekend coming up, maybe something nice will happen.

No comments: