Thursday, October 13, 2011

Need to Walk

I'm feeling bad because I haven't walked in a couple of days. We've had a lot of "stuff" to do regarding our kids' education which has effectively distracted me from my duties to my health. It's also been a little rainy which makes it hard muster up the energy to go outside and walk. But I can feel it in my loins, it's like they're trying to urge me on to go walking. If I've learned anything, it's that you have to listen to your body. If something is telling you to get up, then you probably should.

Now we've got the education stuff worked out so we'll see if I can get back on track. I rather miss walking to be honest with you. It's nice to stretch the legs a bit and get your HR up.

Regarding my pain today, it's been good. Although, it is time to get off my terrible computer chair and start moving around. So until next time...

No comments: