Friday, September 2, 2011

Spasm of Vas Deference

I wonder if some of the pain I experience isn't caused by a spasm on my vas deference. The burning sensation I had and other sensations I've had inside my scrotum on the right side are linear, like they're running the length of my vas. I wonder if it isn't a spasm. I think that would explain a lot.

Some people, for instance, state their pain is less intense after taking a xanax, or after they do pelvic relaxation exercises or after taking an alpha blocker like rapaflo. It seems like those things might prevent or some how affect the state of the vas.

There is a precedent for this idea, as people with asthma have bronchoconstriction of their airways or a spasm of their smooth muscle inside their airways. So our bodies can react in that manner. Now, perhaps the upset nerves are causing the spasm, like a short circuited wire, intermittently sending the signal or not sending the appropriate signal, whichever the case may be.

Anyway, just a thought. Regarding yesterday, I did not have any real significant pain in my groin after my E.J. I'm not sure if it's because of it or just a coincidence. I've thought about doing it again today, but I'm still conflicted about the idea. I told my wife what I did yesterday in the shower and she just apologized for not taking care of that for me. So, I'm not really sure what to do. Maybe I'll try to take a hot shower/bath. Nobody has run the hot water yet today, so there might be enough hot water to work.

One thing I know, sitting at this computer does not make my "boo boo area" (as we call it around the house) feel any better. I've got to get a different computer chair.

No comments: