Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tough Couple of Days

So today I woke up in tremendous pain in my scrotum. I've had intermittent nerve pain on my left and right inguinal sides. I feel like my scrotum is about to explode and there's nothing that can be done about it. I think I'm just going to have to handle up on my own business because there is a real part of me that feels this is all congestion related symptoms.

I'd like to be patient and wait for my wife, and let that area of things progress naturally. But in talking with her, it doesn't look like she's much in the mood these days - as she's stressed out because she started a new job that is not entirely in her specialty or rather, comfort zone. So as much as I'd like to be with her or have her help me out, I don't think it's going to happen for another couple of weeks. So in the shower I go, I suppose.

Today, the tylenol helped quite a bit. It brought the pain down to tolerable levels. Thank God, the tylenol works for me. Some guys have to take major prescription kind of drugs just to get through. So I'll take that blessing any day of the week. I also used a heating pad, as I haven't been able to take hot baths like I did before. This rental house has a very small water heater, so the water doesn't get hot or deep enough to do the job. I did get some relief from the heating pad though. I was surprised. That or maybe the tylenol had kicked in. One or the other.

Anyway, this is the first I've sat down - which has probably also helped. I hope to have a good night's sleep with no straining. Tomorrow will be a new day and I pray it will be a good one...for us all. God Bless.

No comments: