Monday, August 29, 2011

How Did Sunday Go?

I didn't sleep much better the night before. Then Sunday started off with a full, congested feeling on the right side. It was difficult just driving to church, very uncomfortable in my jeans. But once I was there, the ache started to go away. The rest of the day turned out fairly okay. Now, I didn't do much except lounge around the house, but that's okay. I'll take what I can.

Last night, I woke up once. It was too cold to get out of bed, so I just told myself that I didn't really have to go pee. That seemed to work. I'm going to try to not drink or eat as much before bed, maybe that'll help me with my sleeping. Since we moved here, we've been eating kind of late in the evening. I know, that's not very healthy.

My wife went to work today - yea, she got a job. Nothing much up here for me. Maybe I'll have to get a run of the mill job instead of working at my normal career. The pickens are kind of slim in this part of the world, for my brand of health care services.

But I'm sure the Lord has a plan for that too. I'll just be patient and wait for the right opportunity to come along. Hopefully, it won't demand much from me physically, since this inguinal pain seems to get worse when I do a lot of abdominal straining/lifting. I need a job where I can sit down, stand up and walk around a little bit. Teaching would be ideal, but I'm not a teacher. Although, I could be an educator in a hospital. Sadly, those jobs are pretty few and far between. Like I said, I'm sure something will come up that works well for my particular situation.

No comments: