Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Hike

Despite the inguinal nerve pain, life goes on. Today we're going hiking about an hour and a half away from home. That means time in the car and then the hike. Not sure how things will turn out. I will probably take some tylenol and/or ibuprofen before we head out.

I slept ok, but did a lot of stretching this morning before I got up. If I remember correctly, whenever I do a lot of stretching in the bed prior to getting out, I tend to have a lot of pain during the day. So I'm not sure what kind of day today will be. I'm hoping that since I've blogged about what I expect to happen, the opposite will occur. I know, I know. I can't explain this reasoning. That's just where you go when you have chronic pain issues. I'm not proud of it.

I just pray the pain doesn't keep me from enjoying my family and what the Lord has created. Have to cherish each day - you know what I mean??

No comments: