Friday, August 26, 2011

About As Expected

The hiking yesterday went as expected. I wore a jock just in case and took the tylenol just to be safe. By around 1 or 2, the tylenol had worn off and the nerve pain was back. I took off the jock and changed into some gym shorts from my jeans. I felt a little better afterwards, but not much. My wife had to drive us home.

Last night, I woke up around 2 a.m. having significant nerve pain on my left inguinal side. Today, my right side just kind of aches and my left side seems ok. I'm not sure what to do. Maybe a hot bath, maybe my wife and I need to be together more frequently (or should I take things into my "own hands" sort of speak?).

I'm kind of at a lost. Perhaps there is nothing I can do. Maybe it's just a cycle that I need to go through. The storm before the calm. Kind of backwards, I know, but that's all I got.

No comments: