Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ugh!! I Hate Vasectomy Pain Syndrome

It is so irritating. Today, I dug a hole to find a leak in my underground sprinkler system. I found it. I squatted down to reach inside my hole to look at the PVC pipe and Tah Duh! Nerve pain strikes! The pain is on the right side at my inguinal area. I had to take a tylenol and curtail my activities.

I'm so frustrated. On top of that, it's 100 degrees here in north Texas. I really do hate living in this town during the summer. But to have this PVPS on top of that. The only thing that gets me through this is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I can't imagine having to deal with this without leaning on him.

One of the guys in the support group says that a counselor is very helpful because of the emotional and mental strain placed on the men who suffer from PVPS. I couldn't agree more, because I talk to Jesus about this at least every couple of days. He hears my frustrations and then gives me peace. I can't explain the peace, but it's there nevertheless.

Right now I just want to scream out and I'm feeling extremely regretful over having the vasectomy. But I'm sure God will talk me down off the ledge before I go to bed tonight. Where would I be without Him. I really hate to think about it.

No comments: