Monday, June 13, 2011

Inguinal Nerve Pain Persists

Well, the pain on my right side is still there. It feels like there is a knot where my scrotum connects to my groin on the right side. That's where the reversal took place. If I so much as look at it, it feels like something inside my scrotum is going to explode. Almost like there's a piece of scar tissue that's hanging on by a thread and it wants to tear off, but the thread is too strong and won't let it.

Ah, the joys of vasectomy pain, scrotum pain, reversal pain or whatever you want to call it. I told my wife that I was feeling very regretful over having my vasectomy in the first place. That feeling kind of hits me from time to time. Usually, when I see pictures of my former healthy self playing around without a care in the world. But as my friend always says, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Even though, it's hard to put out of your mind, permanently anyway. So I just keep praying the Lord will help me and that I'll be able to move forward, either healed or at least to the point where I can live a 90-95% normal life. Of course, that's my prayer for all of us who suffer from this or any other syndrome.

So, I'm sorry if you're sick. I'm sorry if you are struggling with pain or fear. I can certainly identify with you, on some levels anyway. I hope you get better and can trust in the Lord God, to help you get through it. I know He helps me.

No comments: