Friday, May 20, 2011

Where I am Mentally

I had some amount of pain on my right side yesterday. But it was like an overused muscle ache in that same right inguinal area. Luckily, the ache has been confined to the inguinal area, but it had its moments yesterday and I eventually had to sit back in the recliner for a while. That seemed to help. I'm going to try to sit down less today. See if being on my feet more helps. Left side is its normal self. I get this occassional "full" feeling in my left scrotum, but it doesn't last. I did have one 5 second episode of nerve pain, but that was it.

I really feel like I'm ready to go back on the rapaflo, but at a lower dose. I want to see if I have the same pain relief, but without all the other side effects (lightheadedness, palpitations, etc.). I guess it's that or I can take tylenol or ibuprofen every day or so. I haven't quite figured out which is the lesser of two evils.

My five month reversal anniversay is coming up in three days. I'm wondering if my reversal will take. I'm hopeful it will. But I know it may occlude and become obstructed. I try not to think about that too much though. After all I've been through this year, I just don't want to think about the possible negative outcome. I really feel like I've done what I was supposed to do regarding my epididymitis.

Meanwhile, today has started okay. But, I haven't really done much yet. I'm having the kids pack their toys and stuff in boxes now and getting de-cluttered for our potential house sale and move. So I'll see what the rest of the day brings.

No comments: