Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday and All's Well, So Far

I just dropped the kids off at their uncle and aunt's house so my wife and I can get the last projects done today. Nothing strenuous, just replacing a light and some electrical outlets. I had a great night's sleep. I really feel rested now. I still have that right inguinal ache but much less intense than earlier this week. My left side feels "normal". I did have some nerve pain at the tip of my "johnson". I haven't had that for a long time. It only lasted about 2 minutes. But it was an uncomfortable 2 minutes.

Still debating over whether I should try the 4 mg rapaflo or just take tylenol every couple of days. They both provide the same thing, which is nerve pain relief. However, one positive side effect of the rapaflo is a stronger erection. Not sure if that's the best way to describe it, but it seemed more like when I was in my twenties. Since my vasectomy it is guessed that I can a comcommitant reduction in my testosterone levels. As a result, my erections have been less than desirable. Lots of men with PVPS describe decreased libido, performance and not coincidentally, testosterone. But while I was on the rapaflo, it was like my honeymoon 17 years ago. No problems. So maybe I will call the uro and get the script - wink!

Well, I guess I better get back to work. Outlets to change out you know.

No comments: