Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vasectomy side effects blog

This blog has been a useful tool for me. It has helped me track my symptoms and vet my ideas about vasectomy side effects. Since my vasectomy reversal for epididymitis, I have discovered that recovering takes time. I've also learned that Rapaflo seems to help a little with the daily pain and helps me to have periods of normalcy throughout the day.

However, I only have 5 Rapaflo samples left and am tempted to let them run out and see what happens. Will the constant and excruciating nerve pain return? Will each day hold its own terrifying experiences of crazy and unpredictable symptoms? I'm not sure, but I probably need to find out.

Today, I feel okay. There is a little twinge developing on my right side that migrates up into my abdomen, but again, it doesn't really hurt per se'. Rather, it feels like I did too many sit ups.

I did spend a lot of time sitting at the computer yesterday trying to get my insurance appeal letter in order. I sent it to an attorney friend of mine for his review. I think we're just about ready to start our last appeal, once he returns it with his comments. Then, it's truly in the Lord's hands. Our last appeal didn't even make it to their appeal board, because it got auto-kicked out since it had the keywords, "reversal of sterilization" in it. I thought that was the whole point of doing an appeal, but I guess they don't see it that way.

Anyway, wish us luck and say a prayer for us if you would. Until tormorrow, thanks for reading.

No comments: