Friday, May 6, 2011

Laying Down Sod

Sadly, I am forced to do manual labor today. I'm not sure how my body is going to react. It's 85 degrees and I have to put down about 40 square yards of sod. Will I be in pain tomorrow? Will I be taking tylenol or ibuprofen? I think we all know the answer to that. But somethings can't be avoided, no matter how much you want to avoid them. Life goes on regardless of vasectomy side effects and pain.

Yesterday was a good day though and so far today, I'm feeling pretty decent. I have about 4 more days of Rapaflo left before I run out. I'll be curious to see what happens when I stop taking it. Will the daily nerve pain return? I just don't know.

However, these last 10 days or so have been welcomed. Except for some intermittent pain, I think I had the most normal 10 days since my vasectomy reversal. I've been tempted to mention the Rapaflo on the forum but don't want to post anything until I see how I do without it.

Still have lots to do, so I better get back. But before I leave, let me give you this warning. Unprotected sex is not worth the pain and suffering that many of us go through after a vasectomy, reversal, etc. Better to just leave that area alone like God intended.

If he wanted us to turn our sperm off, he would have put a switch on our navel. Condoms and the pill aren't horrible methods of birth control. Please talk to your doctor about other alternatives and leave the vasectomy talk alone. It just isn't worth risking. I can't be any clearer. Try reading the forum to see what real people are having to deal with. It will blow your mind.

No comments: