Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Recovering Slowly

Since my horrible pain of a couple days ago, I seem to be recovering. I still have pain on my right side and driving has been a challenge. Using my right leg to break and accelerate irritates my right groin and makes the nerve pain worse.

I'm still wearing an athletic supporter in hopes of helping the recovery. To say I'm disappointed these days would be an understatement. But I'm hopeful the worst is behind me. I don't like the idea of having that same pain again.

To sum up this short post: I'm still having inguinal nerve pain on my right side. It gets worse when I drive and when I take off the athletic supporter. My scrotum looks "normal", no swelling that I can see. The pain level has been 1 or 2. The uncomfortable level would be 3 or 4.

I'm going to try to remember to put both these scales on every post from now on.

No comments: