Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Sunday

I've got two Rapaflo pills left. Then I'll see what I'm like without them. The pain hasn't been as bad as I thought, given all the sod work I did on Friday. I did take some tylenol yesterday afternoon, but not for stinging pain, just achey legs, groin and scrotum. I just didn't want to be annoyed by it and thought tylenol would help.

Thankfully not much to report today, other than a little tug just above my right groin, in my lower abdomen. I get little sensations like it's going to hurt more, but it hasn't yet. I'm thinking that's a left over from the yard work.

I have my annual physical tomorrow. I'm going to ask for a hormone test. I'm sure I'll have something to post about it then. So, here's hoping for an uneventful rest of the day, Lord willing.

Happy mothers day to all the moms out there.

No comments: