Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Day Thinking About Vasectomy Side Effects

The side effects of having a vasectomy make you think about pain every day. Your thoughts are consumed with how much pain you are going to have. Will having sex with your wife cause you to have trouble. Can you exercise without having to stop because the pain is too intense. That's the thing with this stuff, you just don't know.

So yesterday, I had a lot of nerve pain. This time, it wasn't all because of my spermatocele. The pain just kept coming in waves. I didn't take any medicine for it though, as the pain came and went just as fast. But it came back 5 minutes later, 15 minutes later, 1 hour later, etc.

Now this morning, I'm doing okay and I think I'm just going to take it easy. No painting, no lifting, no long term sitting. I'll probably do some light stretching out and try to vary my body position between sitting, standing and lying down. What a life I lead - all because I had a vasectomy.

But as always, there are a lot of people worse off than I am. They have worse post vasectomy pain, they have other diseases, etc. I just found out at church yesterday, that someone was diagnosed with colon cancer. So, this blog is not an attempt to get your sympathy, but rather I want to educate the public about the devastating vasectomy side effects. I know the risk is relatively low, but if you are the unlucky one to get post vasectomy pain or epididymitis, then you'll regret the decision for the rest of your life, and so will your wife.

I'm just trying to do you a solid here. Don't have the vasectomy, please!

No comments: