Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Journal Entry

I had a good nights sleep. No real pain this morning, other than a slight dull ache on the right side. Interestingly, my acne isn't getting worse. I've also noticed that my energy level has dropped again. There for a while, I had more energy and was feeling better than I had in years. But that post-reversal "high" seems to have gone away. I hope it's temporary though. I really enjoyed the energy level I was experiencing for a couple of weeks there in March.

I added a couple of pages to this blog today. A page with my story and a page describing PVPS. I still am learning about this syndrome, so please check out the links for more information.

Again, please do not get a vasectomy. The plumbing should not be messed with. As a urologist put it so eloquently, it is a "closed-system" and should remain that way. This urologist has 3 sons and has instructed them all to NOT get a vasectomy. That should be enough testimony for any man.

No comments: