Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Journal Entry

Well, yesterday I thought the epididymitis was going to return to my left side. I took a hot bath, which is what you're supposed to do when you feel the congestion coming on, but I didn't get a lot of relief. However, I didn't experience any swelling, which is the hallmark of epididymitis. So I went to bed and hoped for the best in the morning.

I woke up this morning and felt okay until I returned home from taking the kids to school. My left side started hurting again. I cried out to God hoping he'd hear me. I've been doing that a lot lately. He says to keep asking Him for help, so I keep doing that. I've had some interesting conversations with him lately. I hope He knows I'm not mad at him, but rather, I just want His help and mercy.

Well, I took another hot bath and then had a long nap. I woke up and felt okay. A little twing here and there, but otherwise, so far so good. I haven't had any pain, except now the right side has a little twing.

That's the crazy thing about PVPS. It keeps you guessing. I was told that after my reversal it may take up to a year to start feeling about 98% right. It's hard to keep from getting inpatient though. I just pray that everything will go well.

I really feel like I've done what I was supposed to do, by getting the reversal. But, instead of it being the magic bullet, we always hope it will be, it turns out to be another test of sorts.

By His grace and mercy I hope to get through this. There is really no other option for me at this point.

No comments: