Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Journal Entry

This morning I woke up with a pain in my left epididymous area. When I press on it, it hurts a little bit. I haven't had this pain for a long time. Almost feels like I'm about to have a round of epididymitis on that side. However, it's a little cold in here today, so maybe it hurts because it's pushed up inside me a little bit more than normal. Seems to happen when it's colder.

Also, I walked on the treadmill yesterday. Nothing too crazy, just a nice easy pace. I didn't even get winded. But maybe that was enough to irritate things a bit. I'll keep praying that this pain goes away. I know this process can be kind of a roller-coaster, so maybe it's just one of those little bumps in the road. My right side feels great.

When I woke up this morning I had a big stretch and didn't feel any nerve pain in my inguinal area. As I'm sitting to type this, my left side is achy and giving me some referred pain.

No comments: