Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Inguinal Pain and Sleep

Not sure why I'm having all these pains again, after a period of relative quietness. Maybe the stress of moving across country is catching up to me, maybe the cold weather is starting to have an effect, maybe...blah, blah, blah. This is just how it goes with PVPS I suppose. No rhyme or reason, just pain when you least expect it, or not, it just seems to have a mind of its own.

Last night I had no pinching or burning pain, but I did have a persistent inguinal pain when I laid down to go to sleep. It was almost pulsating-like. I turned to my back again and the pain disappeared. I must have fallen asleep on my back because I don't recall the pain afterwards.

I did wake up a lot last night, but didn't use the bathroom like the night before, when I went 3 times. I think I remember having a difficult time with my sleeping a couple times before, so perhaps that is a component of PVPS as well.

On a different note, my hairline is receding. I noticed I was losing hair over the summer, but wasn't sure from where. Well now I know - my hairline. I've also had a lot of left chest pain (aka: pain around my nip). So I think my hormones are a bit messed up, which may be contributing to my poor sleep.

I'm going to join a gym today and see if some regular exercise doesn't help things out. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: