- I no longer sleep on my right side.
- I no longer sit with my left leg in the "Indian-style" of sitting. Any stretching of the left groin makes something kind of pop out into my scrotum and the pain is tremendous.
- I have begun walking around the neighborhood. The treadmil seems like too much at this point.
- I don' stand for very long. Standing makes something pop out into my left scrotum also. Not sure what this is, but again, it hurts like crazy.
- Stay on computer for only 10 minutes at a time. Even if I'm not feeling any pain. Just kind of get on and then get off.
- Wear athletic supporter 24/7, yes - even to bed
Well, can't stay on the computer any longer. Got to start moving. Back with more later.