Monday, November 7, 2011

Can Cycles of Pain End

That's the question I'm asking today, do cycles of pain ever come to an end? I say this because I'm kind of in a holding pattern now. My bad cycles don't seem to be as bad as before and they don't last as long. All this is a good thing. I'm not complaining one bit. But it does get me to wondering. Perhaps, the pain just takes on a different presentation. For instance, now I have a little pain before I have to go to the bathroom, both 1 and 2. A lot of the pain I might have is positional in nature (bending over or squatting) or comes after an E.J. - I imagine my epididymous is refilling with a new batch of swimmers every time.

I guess I'm still just thinking out loud. There are so many questions to ask which seem to go unanswered. I guess that's the way with pain related to vasectomies and reversals. Bottom line - don't mess with your boys. Treat them well and they'll treat you well.

No comments: