Friday, October 21, 2011

Long Overdue

Wow, a lot has happened since I posted last. I think it's been a couple of days since my last post. It's official, we've started homeschooling. Yep that's right, we're homeschooling. We gave the public school a chance, but it just wasn't working out. They're too worried about their statewide testing rather then making sure our kids are being challenged in the classroom. So we pulled them out and now I guess I have that "teaching" job I was hoping for.

I was right about teaching. It has a nice mix of standing and sitting. A little too much computer time, printing off worksheets and such, but I hope that will lessen as we move further into school and my ordered workbooks arrive. Right now, I'm having to create a lot of worksheets on the computer, which makes my nerves down there a little jumpy.

My wife and I have rediscovered our intimacy. We've been together twice this week, Monday and last night (Thursday). That makes three times since last Saturday. This would be considered a world-wind six days of togetherness for us. So I've had 3 E.J.s in six days and I've experienced a little bit of pain behind my testicles. It feels like a paper cut behind my testicles where they attach in the perianal area. I've had this sensation/pain before. It feels like my vas deference is in spasm. It comes and goes. This feeling is painful after a while, because it just seems to build and build. I've taken tylenol twice because it is kind of aggravating.

I've also had intermittent inguinal nerve pain on my left side. In fact, I woke up in the middle of the night several times because of this inguinal nerve pain on the left side. But I rolled onto my side and the pain seemed to have gone away. Not sure why?

I've been walking pretty regularly. I even added a little running this last week. Not very far, just about 20 yards, but it felt really good. At least, while I was running. So I'm not sure if this paper cut feeling/spasm thing and nerve pain is a result of making love to my wife or from the little bit of running I've done. I think I'll stop the running and see what happens with the pain.

I haven't taken any hot baths in a while, I may try that too. So, this post is a little long and a little revealing, but I think it's important to document everything that happens in this online journal of mine, so I can track what impacts my pain levels and how. I had been in a good way the last time I posted. I can see little signposts ahead that look like a bad cycle is on it's way. But I hope it doesn't last very long. Lord willing. Lord willing.

No comments: