Friday, October 7, 2011

Good Cycle On Its Way, I Hope

I hope I'm on the upswing now. I had my bad week or so and am ready for a good couple of weeks. But there is no predicting exactly what will take place. Who is to say the good cycle will only last a day or so. I hope I can have several days in a row of good days because we're about to go overnite camping. Our first time and I'd hate to be laid up with nerve pain the entire time. I'd like this experience to be a good one for the kids, you know. I don't want them worrying about their dad's "boo-boo" pain.

Yesterday was one of those days when I was feeling so good, that I kind of over did it. And by over doing it, I mean I sat at the computer a little too long. I'm sure I'll be paying for it today. I've already had a couple of twinges, thankfully, nothing too painful yet. But the apprehension I feel isn't very settling, if you know what I mean.

I've been very prayerful these last couple of weeks. That always gives me peace and hope. I've also been taking vitamins. I don't think they're helping a ton, but I do feel better since taking them. More like an overall feeling of more energy I guess. My mind seems sharper and I have more zip in my step.

I guess this is all I wanted to say today. I'll be back after our camping weekend to let you know how it went. I will be taking my tylenol with me just in case. Take care and until next time, may God bless you.

No comments: