Monday, September 12, 2011

A New Pain in My Scrotum

Seriously, I thought I had experienced all the new symptoms I was ever going to. Then yesterday hit. Okay, where do I start. I sort of had this racking sensation in both testicles. Nothing too severe, again, just a disconcerting feeling. To make it a little worse, it felt like my testicles were about to be racked most of the day. The actual racking feeling just kind of came in waves. In fact, as I'm typing, my left side just had that sensation. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but still - I don't like it.

My right side had a somewhat sharp pain at the base of the scrotum in the perianal area. Let me tell you, it didn't feel good at all. The pain, although not knife-like, still had a pretty severe impact on my outlook for the day. Just when I thought I might be getting in a good way with my symptoms, too. Very disappointing day yesterday, especially given that my wife and I connected the night before.

I'm going to try to stay off my butt as much as I can today and maybe take an ibuprofen. Perhaps I have something swollen down there that needs calmed down. I'm also going to go for a walk, on a flat road today. Maybe that will help too. I won't be trying to set any land speed records, but rather, just trying to get all my parts moving. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: