Friday, September 9, 2011

Long Day of Sitting

You know how sometimes you find yourself doing something that you shouldn't be doing? That was me yesterday. I sat around a long time at the computer and my nuts paid the price. I had a continuing education class to take on line which started me off on the wrong track. Then I checked my blogs, piddled around on the net for a while. Talked on the phone and basically just had a stationary type day. I haven't had one of those in a long long time, since we've moved out here to the pacific NW.

I suppose it was inevitable. The kids were at school all day and the wife was away to work. I should be better about going on walks during these type of days. There is still a lot to explore on foot that I haven't been able to do yet.

So I'm keeping this blog post short so I can get out, move around, enjoy some of this healthy lifestyle - which was a primary reason we moved out here in the first place.

With that said, here's my status today. No real pain to speak of, other than a feeling like I might be in pain down there. It's like how your arm feels right before the pins and needles hit, after the blood has been cut off for too long. It doesn't hurt, but you know what is coming. I guess it's the post vasectomy pain "dread". You know it's there, lurking around the corner. You just don't know when or if it will strike. I slept ok last night.

Remember the mantra - vasectomy bad, healthy scrotum good.

No comments: