Saturday, August 13, 2011

After the Hike

I tolerated the hike pretty well. No pains while I was up in the mountains. Today, I feel pretty good after the hike. No weird sensations (yet) and no pains. I also forgot to take a pre-emptive tylenol yesterday before the hike. So, all told, I think it went pretty well. I'm optimistic that our next hikes will go well too.

Today, we've been cleaning up our new rental house and still looking for nooks and crannies to put all of our stuff from our move. Daunting work for sure, but it needs to be done. No more furniture needs moved and no heavy boxes so from a straining standpoint, I think I'm in pretty good shape.

We'll see how the next couple of weeks go, now that we're a little more settled into our house. We will visit a church tomorrow (Sunday). I'll be curious to see if we can find a church like the ones we're used to attending in the south. That's about it for now.

No comments: