Saturday, June 18, 2011

Left Side Still in a Vice Grip

I'm still having nerve pain on my left side that is "radiating" down my left quad muscle (inner thigh), about 3-4 inches down. My left hip bone hurts too, up by where my belt would be. Meanwhile, my left testicle still feels like it is getting squeezed. I think I'll try some ibuprofen and see if I can get some relief from it. It is exhausting having this constant gripping sensation. On a pain scale, it's like a 2-3. I can tolerate it okay with the medicine, but it is kind of exhausting, mentally that is.

I'm really getting tired of always coming on here and recording my aches and pains. I'm ready to be over this, even though I know that will probably never happen. I don't know. I guess I'm just getting tired of it all. So my preaching on this journal may be coming to an end. If you can't tell by now that having a vasectomy is a bad idea, than there is nothing else I can say. You're on your own.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: