Saturday, May 14, 2011

You Can't Predict Post Vasectomy Pain

I'm posting kind of late. It's 11:00 pm my time. My wife and I just finished many projects around the house, while someone at our church is watching our kids. Amazing how much you can get done when you don't have to chase around a couple of kiddos. But, I do miss them, novertheless.

It just dawned on me that I've been going pretty steady since about 8:00 am this morning and haven't even winced with a pain or sensation. I did have a weird nerve sensation in my "johnson", but I'm not convinced that was related to PVPS, although, I'm not sure why I would think that. It seems like everything is related to PVPS. But outside of that, I've felt pretty normal. So I go from major disappointment when I posted yesterday to feeling okay today.

You just never know with this thing. Maybe tomorrow will be a bad day, or a good day, or an inbetween day. You just can't predict. But, I'll take the good days when I can get them.

No comments: