Monday, May 16, 2011

Bothersome Right Inguinal Pain

Today has been okay. I feel pretty normal except for this bothersome right inguinal pain. It doesn't radiate into my scrotum, although it does refer directly under by belly on the right side. It's a mix of nerve/congestion-like pain combined with muscle pain. Like I did too many sit ups or took the stairs when I should have taken the elevator. Every once in a while, I get a little knifing-like pain, but it's not too intense. Nothing I think I need to take pain medicine for.

Meanwhile, I had to take a trip to the store to buy more condoms. Did you know Kroger keeps them under lock and key? You have to get a pharmacist to open the cabinet so you can buy them. Isn't that crazy? So in an effort to keep everything on the DL, I went to Tom Thumb instead.

We'll see if I actually get the chance to use them this week. :) If my wife and I do get together, I've noticed a trend. My right side feels better but my left side starts to ache. That lasts about 3 days, then my left side starts feeling better, but my right side starts to ache.

PVPS is the craziest thing. I still haven't decided if I want to go back on the rapaflo. I might try the 4 mg strength, especially if I'm going to be having this right sided inguinal pain. Maybe it is something I can take for a couple of weeks, then stop, then start back up again. I'm not sure what that would do to my body, generally speaking - it being an alpha blocker and all.

But right now, I might just grab a tylenol as I slept pretty badly these last two nights. I think it might have something to do with the pain.

No comments: