Friday, April 1, 2011

Journal Entry

We're about to go on a Dad/son church campout. I'm really looking forward to this. None of the men in the church really know what I've been dealing with these last 5.5 years. I wonder if I should share this with them, but how can I not. I'll have a captive audience of roughly 60 guys. I hope I have the strength to get on my soapbox and tell them about the dangers of vasectomies.

As far as I feel today, well, I'm doing okay. My right side has calmed down from earlier in the week. I've been up and at it a lot these last couple of days with a lot of walking and standing. I haven't had a lot of computer time, which bodes well for me. It seems like sitting at the computer is not the best thing for me. I am going to see if I can come up with a contraption that will allow me to stand at the computer. In the long run, I think that's overall healthier too.

I'll update the blog when we get back on Sunday afternoon. I am hoping I don't over do it at the campsite. It's easy to let my ego and pride tell me I can do things when I know I really shouldn't. I'll pack the ibuprofen and tylenol, just in case.

Until next time, don't get a vasectomy without first weighing the facts and possible tragic outcomes. Read the rest of this blog for more on the devastating effects related to vasectomies. You can also check out some of the links I have. They're written by people who are a lot smarter than me about this pain syndrome.

No comments: